The United Kingdom (UK) Residency by Investment Program is a relatively new initiative aimed at attracting high-net-worth individuals and their families to invest in the country’s economy and gain residency status. The program was introduced in 2019 and is open to non-European Union (EU) nationals who are looking to invest in the UK. The UK’s global ranking is 8th with visa-free access to over 183+ countries.
Here is a detailed guide to help you understand the UK Residency by Investment Program:
To be eligible for the UK Residency by Investment Program, you must meet the following criteria:
- You must be at least 18 years old.
- You must be a non-European Union (EU) national.
- You must have access to at least £2 million in investment funds.
- You must have a clean criminal record.
- You must not have been refused entry to the UK before.
The UK Residency by Investment Program offers several investment options, including:
- Investing in UK government bonds: You can invest in UK government bonds, which will be held for a minimum of five years.
- Investing in UK-registered companies: You can invest in UK-registered companies, which must be active and trading in the UK.
- Investing in UK open-ended investment companies (OEICs), authorized unit trusts (AUTs), or investment trusts.
- Investing in UK real estate: which can include commercial or residential property.
To apply for the UK Residency by Investment Program, you must follow these steps:
- Submit your application online.
- Provide evidence of your investment funds.
- Provide evidence of your identity and clean criminal record.
- Go for a biometric appointment at a UK Visa Application Centre.
- Attend a visa interview at a UK Embassy or Consulate.
If your application is approved, you will be granted a Tier 1 (Investor) visa, which is valid for three years and four months.
The UK Residency by Investment Program offers several benefits, including:
- Residency status: You and your family will be granted residency status in the UK.
- Path to citizenship: After five years of residency in the UK, you can apply for citizenship.
- Access to the UK education system: You and your family will have access to the UK education system, including top-ranked universities.
- Access to the UK healthcare system: You and your family will have access to the UK healthcare system.
- No minimum stay requirements: There are no minimum stay requirements in the UK for Tier 1 (Investor) visa holders.
Our UK Residency by Investment Program is a great opportunity for high-net-worth individuals and their families to gain residency status in the UK. That will in turn unlock access for you to over 180 countries all over the world.
To sign up for this program, visit www.kishaimmigration.com now to get started.