Job title: Social Media Coordinator/Content Creator
Place of work: Remote
Department/Unit: Digital Marketing
Reports to: Head of Digital Marketing
Works with: Business Manager, Operations team, Partnership Team, and Client Relationship Managers
Job Summary: A Social Media Coordinator/Content creator’s role is to promote the company’s products and services, by developing entertaining and or educational material/copies for a target audience’s consumption, on websites, social media platforms, marketing materials, etc. He or she is to help the Company maintain its brand by working on marketing campaigns, carrying out market research, strategizing with other marketing professionals, and creating content to aid in the success of marketing campaigns.
Duties & responsibilities:
- Essential duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Develop and implement the company’s social media strategy
- Define the most important social media KPIs
- Manage and oversee social media content
- Collaborate with other teams, like; sales and digital marketing, operations, to ensure brand consistency
- Measure the success of every social media campaign
- Stay up to date with the latest social media best practices and technologies
- Use social media marketing tools to automate work process.
- Familiarize yourself with Kisha Consulting’s brand ideals and then create content that supports their objectives and desired identity.
- Review, rebrand, and optimize aesthetics, wordings, brand identity on all platforms to unify the Company’s message.
- Monitor SEO and user engagement and suggest content optimization
- Communicate with industry professionals and influencers via social media to create a strong network
- Respond to comments on each of our social media accounts.
- Oversee customer services provided via social media.
- Provide constructive feedback
- Run Company social media advertising campaigns.
- Generate and publish compelling content (videos, writings, advertisement etc.) that feeds the audience’s needs, pain-points and proffer solutions to audience problems across all platforms. That is, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, Blog/Website, etc.
- Collaboratively design and develop site content٫ design and layout alongside design and marketing teams.
- Maintain a content marketing calendar that schedules all aspects of the creation and delivery of content throughout the year (Use of automation and content optimization tools)
- Use target keywords to write search-engine copy that is optimized for search Engines (SEO) while remaining entertaining and informative
- Increase visibility across platforms by managing content distribution to online channels and social media.
- Monthly reports and assessments of strategies, outcomes, the impact of media, and communication strategies using google / social media analytics
- Generate monthly newsletters and publish to mailing list audience.
- Social media influencer marketing, Writing promotional emails for the membership list, along with sourcing relevant angles
- Crafting sales copy for various promotions across a wide range promotional activities including Sales Letters and landing page copy.
- Monitoring competition to research new messages, copy frameworks and angles.
- Writing marketing scripts for promotional videos to support current campaigns for traffic platforms (Facebook, Instagram, YouTube) and landing pages.
- Writing blogs and applying SEO principles to maximize reach.
- Tracking the success of copywriting (monitoring email open and click-thru rates, sales page conversions, blog opt-ins and video conversions) to be able to make data-driven decisions and continually improve copywriting strategy
- Oversee the testing of emails to ensure optimum deliverability. Managing outsourcing of email scheduling. Pulling lists for selected campaigns.
- Lead other initiatives or projects for the company as directed and prioritized by line Manager.
- Bachelor’s degree in English Language, Marketing or any relevant field.
- 3 to 5 years of experience as a successful Copywriter/content creator
- Strong communication, customer service, and negotiation skills.
- Must demonstrate proficiency in Microsoft Office, especially in MS Word and PowerPoint
Skill /competencies required:
- Experience as a communications and media manager or any other relevant role/experience.
- Experience with online community building and proven record as an effective content Creator/digital marketer.
- Ability to create, schedule, publish and manage published contents (that is, the use of automation and content optimization tools)
- Strong portfolio in creative content creation and visual storytelling
- Proficiency in Google and social media analytics.
- Research savvy and ability to jump on trends
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) skills is an added advantage.
- Email and digital marketing skills is an added advantage.
- Graphics Design Skills and video editing skills is an added advantage.
- Basic UI/UX Design skills is an added advantage.
- Effective brand communicator; especially for an individual or corporate brands (for-profit brand)
Language skills required: Advanced English language