Rank: 10th | 165+ Visa Free Countries
The Malta Permanent Residence Program (MPRP) offers many advantages to individuals and families seeking to operate throughout the European Schengen Area.
Visa-free travel in the European Schengen Area.
No minimum number of days is required to maintain residence status.
A simplified application process
Dependants may be included such as a spouse, children under 18, unmarried and non-economically active adult children over 18 years, as well as parents and grandparents who are primarily dependent on the main applicant.
Low capital outlay compared to other EU residence programs.
Real Estate Purchase:
• $200,000 (minimum)
Sustainable Growth Fund Investment Contribution:
• $150,000 (single applicant)
(family of 2-4)
Owning Private Home
*Investment amounts are in USD
- The primary applicant must be at least 18 years of age.
- Be of outstanding character, and have no criminal record.
- Be in good health and pass strict government due diligence checks.
- They must declare that they have in possession a minimum of EUR 500,000 in capital assets, of which, EUR 150,000 must be shown as available liquid assets.
- 4-6 Months