Rank: 7th | 185 Visa Free Countries
Start-up Visa Program
The Innovative Startup
This option is for individuals who are akin and have the requisite skill set to build a business from the ground up.
Potential Investors must possess the following:
- Have a qualifying business.
- Receive a Letter of Support from a Canadian Designated Organization.
- Obtain a CLB level of 5 or higher in English or French.
- Have the necessary minimum settlement funds.
Secure permanent residency directly and a pathway to citizenship after three years.
The domestic tuition rate for university programs is less than 70% of the rate for international students.
Elementary and high school educations are free.
Free Quality Healthcare.
The freedom to establish your venture anywhere in Canada except for Quebec
*Investment amounts are in USD
There are four significant prerequisites that all candidates must meet to apply for a Start-up Visa:
- The applicant must have a valid business
- Get an investment commitment from a Designated Organization
The three different classes of Designated Organizations are:
• A designated angel investor and venture capitalist funders.
• A designated investment reserves.
• A designated business incubator.
3. Show proficiency in English (IELTS / CELPIP Exams) or French (TEF Exams)
4. Provide proof of funds to the IRCC.
- 18 or more months