Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant (RCIC)
Study Permit, Post-Graduation Work Permit, Permanent Residency, Startup Visa, PNP, and LMIA
We are currently seeking an experienced and knowledgeable RCIC Member to join our immigration services team. As an RCIC Member, you will be responsible for providing expert advice and assistance to individuals and businesses on various immigration matters, with a focus on study permits, post-graduation work permits, permanent residency applications, startup visas, provincial nominee programs (PNP), and Labour Market Impact Assessments (LMIA).
- Conduct comprehensive assessments of clients’ eligibility for study permits, post-graduation work permits, permanent residency, startup visas, PNP, and LMIA programs.
- Provide accurate and up-to-date information to clients regarding relevant immigration regulations, policies, and procedures.
- Prepare and submit complete and well-documented applications to the appropriate immigration authorities on behalf of clients.
- Communicate effectively with clients, addressing any concerns or inquiries they may have throughout the application process.
- Stay updated on changes in immigration laws and policies and adapt strategies accordingly to ensure compliance and maximize success rates.
- Maintain client files and records in a secure and organized manner.
- Collaborate with other team members to provide exceptional immigration services.
- Accreditation as an RCIC Member from the Immigration Consultants of Canada Regulatory Council (ICCRC).
- Extensive experience and expertise in study permits, post-graduation work permits, permanent residency, startup visas, PNP, and LMIA programs.
- In-depth knowledge of Canadian immigration laws, regulations, policies, and procedures.
- Strong analytical skills to assess client eligibility and identify potential immigration options.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to effectively interact with clients, immigration authorities, and team members.
- Attention to detail and the ability to manage multiple cases simultaneously.
- Proficient in using relevant software and technology for documentation and case management.
If you are a dedicated and client-oriented RCIC Member with expertise in study permits, post-graduation work permits, permanent residency, startup visas, PNP, and LMIA programs, we would love to hear from you. Join our team and help individuals and businesses navigate the complex Canadian immigration landscape.
To apply, please submit your resume, cover letter, and any relevant certifications to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Note: This vacancy is only open to individuals who hold the necessary qualifications and accreditation as an RCIC Member.