Canada is well-known for its supportive and welcoming policies towards immigrants, and its start-up visa program is no exception. This program is designed to help entrepreneurs from around the world launch their businesses in Canada, contributing to both the country’s economy and creating jobs for Canadians. It is considered an investment in the Canadian economy.
This is an investment opportunity that can give you a second passport which will unlock global opportunities for you and your business. We will be able to do business on a global scale and compete in the global market beyond the shores of your country.
This program is also known as the Canada Start-up Visa Program and is a great option for individuals who have the requisite skill set to build a business from the ground up.
Potential Investors must possess the following:
- Have a qualifying business.
- Receive a Letter of Support from a Canadian Designated Organization.
- Obtain a CLB level of 5 or higher in English or French.
- Have the necessary minimum settlement funds.
- Secure permanent residency directly and a pathway to citizenship after three years.
- The domestic tuition rate for university programs is less than 70% of the rate for international students.
- Elementary and high school educations are free.
- Free Quality Healthcare.
- The freedom to establish your venture anywhere in Canada except for Quebec
There are four significant prerequisites that all candidates must have to apply for a Start-up Visa:
- The applicant must have a valid business
- Get an investment commitment from a Designated Organization. The three different classes of Designated Organizations are:
- A designated angel investor and venture capitalist funders.
- A designated investment reserve.
- A designated business incubator.
3. Show proficiency in English (IELTS / CELPIP Exams) or French (TEF Exams)
4. Provide proof of funds to the IRCC.
Processing Time is 18 or more months
To take advantage of this golden opportunity, Send us an email now to email@example.com now to learn more about Canada’s Residency by Investment Program and start your journey to unlocking your access to the world.