Having a second passport that allows you the freedom to travel the world without the hassle of visas is a dream come true for many people. The added advantage of living and enjoying the beauty of the Caribbeans is a huge icing on the cake.
If would love such a privilege, then, St. Lucia Citizenship by Investment Program is the perfect opportunity for you!
With St. Lucia’s Citizenship by Investment Program, you can obtain a second citizenship and passport in just a few months by investing in the country’s thriving economy. As a citizen of St. Lucia, you can enjoy visa-free travel to over 120 countries, including the UK, Schengen countries, and many more.
St. Lucia is one of the Caribbean countries with the most affordable Citizenship by Investment programs. The three primary investment routes are available to applicants. The first is by
- A donation to the National Development Fund of Saint Lucia. The minimum donation for the route is $100,000 plus fees.
- Spend as little as $200,000 in government-approved real estate developments.
- A five-year investment in government bonds is the third option.
Not only will you benefit from the freedom to travel, but also enjoy the perks of being a citizen of a Caribbean Island. Imagine relaxing on pristine beaches, exploring lush rainforests, and experiencing a vibrant culture with welcoming people.
St. Lucia’s Citizenship by Investment Program offers you a fast track to second citizenship, opening up a world of opportunities for you and your family. Don’t wait any longer, invest in St. Lucia today and secure your future.
These are the Benefits
- Inter-company dividends are not subject to tax in St. Lucia
- All required documents may be filed remotely
- Ability to include a spouse, children under 31, siblings under 18, and parents aged 56 and over, as well as to add dependents after citizenship has been granted to the main applicant
- Processing Time is 6 – 7 Months
St. Lucia citizenship gives visa-free travel to more than 120 countries including Hong Kong, the United Kingdom (even after Brexit), and the EU.
- Family members can be included in the application for St Lucia citizenship. The main investor can include Spouse, Dependent Children, Dependent parents over 55 years, Siblings under 18 years old.
- All applicants will need to be of good character and undergo the St Lucia government’s due diligence formalities.
- Investors must provide police Reports – evidence of a clean criminal record.
- Have no outstanding visa refusals.
- Various documentation, including financial documents, employment/ business documents, ID, and proof of address.
One of the many advantages of gaining second citizenship in Saint Lucia is that the Citizenship by Investment program does not have any minimum stay requirements. Citizens of St Lucia have the right to live, work or study in St Lucia if they wish to, but this is not a pre-requisite of the program. There is also no interview or language test required.
Contact us now to learn more about St. Lucia Citizenship by Investment Program and take the first step towards a new life!
Don’t miss out on this rare once-in-a-lifetime opportunity!
Send us an email now to email@example.com now to learn more about St Lucia’s Citizenship by Investment Program and start your journey to a brighter future in paradise.
#StLuciaCIP #InvestInYourFuture #SecondPassport