Rank: 50th | 110 Visa Free Countries
With the economic, cultural, and historic central city of Istanbul embracing Europe and Asia on the Bosporus Strait, Turkey is a transcontinental country that benefits significantly from its geostrategic location.
Full citizenship granted to the applicant and included family members.
Eligibility for an E-2 Investor Visa in the USA for a five-year renewable period.
Access to a transcontinental Eurasian country that is a stable economic, financial, and political hub between Europe, Western Asia, and the Middle East.
from $ 250,000
*Investment amounts are in USD
- Acquire at least $ 250,000 worth of real estate.
- Invest a minimum of $500,000 fixed capital contribution.
- Deposit at least $500,000 or equivalent foreign currency or Turkish lira into a Turkish bank account.
- Commit at least $500,000 or equivalent foreign currency or Turkish lira into government bonds.
- Commit at least $500,000 or equivalent foreign currency or Turkish lira into real estate investment fund share or venture capital investment fund share.
- Create jobs for at least 50 people, as attested by the Ministry of Family, Labour and Social Services.
The main applicant may include their spouse, dependent children below the age of 18, and children of any age who are living with disabilities in their application.
- 3 Months
The right of free movement to Turkey, Hong Kong, Japan, and Singapore, among others.